Sunday 16 January 2011

Evaluation 7


Without completing my preliminary task, I believe that my knowledge would not have been as developed as it is now if not for practicing with the preliminary task. This is because without understanding the importance of capturing these shots, I would not have known how to frame my camera. Also I would not have been able to develop my ideas about how I wanted to film my opening.

Using the preliminary Task to construct a mini film help me notice the different affects i was able to use to improve my own film named anomoyous. Also I Was able to exprience different camera angles and use creative sounds and shots to explore more of my ideas towards my film.

The Following Shots Were Included In Our Preliminary Task. Shots Such As : 


Match On Action : 

The use of the his angle shot was to enable viewers to view a continuity shot of the actors. For example goin through a door or entering a window.






 : 180 Degree Rule 



This shot is used to see both actors on scene on an 180 degree angle so both actors are positined in a straight line in so that they are see having a conversation.


Shot Reverse Shot:   

This shot is similer to the 180 degree shot but the only difference is that this is used more often when two actors are on scene having a conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment