Sunday 16 January 2011

Evaluation 6

Evaluation Activity 6

video camera                                            
Tripod
CameraApple Mac Computer




The Pictures above are the 4 main technical equipment I used during my filming process. Using this equipment helped me produce a good enough standard of work at a director’s level.


Here are a few images of me using  Media technology which helped me produce my film and evaluation work.


Camera- The camera was what I used to film my movie and record my over voice with. It enabled me to also produce different frame shots for my preliminary which was helpful and developed my knowledge towards filming. However when filming I noticed that the lighting was not very strong, inside of the house, so in order for me to create more lighting I brightened  the frame on adobe premiere pro.

Cannon camera - This enabled me to capture pictures of myself using some of the technical equipment such as the tripod and the video camera during my filming process.

Tripod - At the beginning, the tripod was very complicated to process. But as time went on I was able to catch on quickly and became at ease with putting it together. This was very useful to whilst filming because it helped we steady my frames so that it was not moving while I was filming. In other words, the audience viewed my film without finding difficult to see.

Apple Mac Computer - The Apple Mac Computer feature a lot of applications which was very useful for me.  Applications such as Abode Premiere pro, which was where I edited, imported and downloaded important flies, footage and audio sounds for my film.

Throughout the making of the film I learned more about the technology as i became more familiar in using it. Using all the technologies helped me tremendously because I was able to establish certain features by myself without help of teacher.

Also establishing certain features, with my film, i was able to expand my creaive ideas. For example i was able to change the pitc and tone of a scream used within my film.


1. Abode Pro Premiere - This application was very useful to me because it is where all m editing took place as well as importing important flies which helped develop my film. Also I think it help me unlink footage and cut unwanted audio sounds which were not helpful towards my film 






this is an image of the timeline used when editing my film. this was useful to me because i was to upload the different footage to the timeline, although i may not have wanted it. i was also able to use my creative side as i was bale to test the different footage to see what worked best together. 












first i had to import the footage to Adobe Premiere Pro so i had a variety of footage to work with. 






Next i dragged the footage i wanted onto the timeline, which i  rearranged so that my film was able to make sense and flow according to my storyboard. 


2. itunes - I uploaded sounds to this application in order to get the right background music. It helped me set out the horror sounds from All the other sounds in which did not contribute towards my film.  

3. Google -  This was my search engine in which helped me search different genres, pictures, sounds so that m film was at its best. Also It was very useful for retrieving important information in which assisted me to achieve a good and film and expand my ideas.

4. YouTube - This was also an important site amongst the others, simply because it was the only way that could help me embed my film onto my blog. Without the assistance of YouTube i would not have been able to upload my film. Also It was very useful for evaluation task 5 and also enhance me for more ideas for my horror movie.

5. Hotmail.co.uk - My hotmail account helped me retrieve any flies that had been useful for my film. It also was an easier access to communicate with fellow students and my teacher. I thought this was very constructive because i was able to work at home which made it easier for me to be able to get my work done.

6. Blogspot- http://www.blogger.com/ This may have just been the most important Site Which i was mostly at use with because it was the only way of  uploading my film, evaluation questions and embedding videos, throughout my filming process.


No comments:

Post a Comment